Triatek recently hosted an Open House for our sales representatives to showcase our new facility in Norcross, Georgia. The Open House began with a golf tournament at Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, followed by dinner at the resort. Sales representatives from around North America flew into Georgia to attend the event, which was an excellent opportunity to network and discuss the future of laboratory and healthcare HVAC design.
The Open House included sessions on:
- Venturi air valve assembly and calibration process
- FMS and HMS controller assembly
- Tours of the quality control process
- Updated product offerings
- Fume hood manufacturing process with BMC
- Tours of the state-of-the-art hospital and laboratory demonstration rooms
- Sales and marketing presentations
Triatek also presented a soft launch of the recently acquired FlowSafe brand of Stable Vortex® fume hoods. If you would like to set up a tour of Triatek’s new manufacturing facility and product demo rooms, please contact us!
Golf Tournament Winners:
Closest to the Pin Winner
Matt Mobley – Holden and Associates
Longest Drive Winner
Chris Andre – Mike Moore Sales and Consulting