Electronic drift can happen over time in highly sensitive instruments. To ensure your sensors are accurate to their original specifications, Triatek strongly recommends that sensors from the FMS product line be factory-calibrated at least every two years.
Products that require sensor calibration:
- FMS-1630 Room Pressure Controller (legacy product)
- FMS-1650 BACnet® Room Pressure Controller
- FMS-1650L LonWorks® Room Pressure Controller
- FMS-1655 BACnet® Room Pressure Controller
- FMS-1655L LonWorks® Room Pressure Controller
- FMS-1650 LITE Room Pressure Monitor
- FMS-1655 LITE Room Pressure Monitor
- Triatek provides NIST Traceable Standards calibrations.
- Typical turnaround time for calibration is three to five business days.
- For pricing, or if you have additional questions please call 770-242-1922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triatek offers three different types of calibration for your records:
- Post-Calibration Certificate
- Pre- and Post-Calibration Certificate
- Calibration with No Certificate
- To have your product calibrated, fill out the RMA Form, and email it to email@example.com. Print out a copy of the RMA Form to include in the shipment of your product.
- FMS-1630 products require you to send both the sensor and controller into the factory. For all other FMS products, you only need to send in the external sensor to be calibrated.
- Triatek offers an advanced placement option to allow your critical environments to continue operating during the calibration process. Contact Triatek to find out more about this option.
- All calibrations are warrantied for two years from the date of receipt.